Happy Blog Day!!!
Perhaps you didn't know it, but today's Happy Blog Day! - a day to celebrate blogs and to highlight a few new blogs that you find of interest.
According to the guidelines, every blogger is encouraged to highlight (and link to) 5 new blogs that they have discovered and would recommend. But since I can't narrow down my selection to just 5 -- With nearly 290 participants it would take too long for me to decide. Besides, I recommend them all! I know- I'm too politically correct :) -- I've decided instead to ask every Learning 2.0 participant to join in the fun and highlight 5 other L2 blogs that they find of interest.
So Happy Blog Day! Why not salute a few great L2 blogs that you're enjoying and join the fun!
Technorati Tags: BlogDay, BlogDay2006
According to the guidelines, every blogger is encouraged to highlight (and link to) 5 new blogs that they have discovered and would recommend. But since I can't narrow down my selection to just 5 -- With nearly 290 participants it would take too long for me to decide. Besides, I recommend them all! I know- I'm too politically correct :) -- I've decided instead to ask every Learning 2.0 participant to join in the fun and highlight 5 other L2 blogs that they find of interest.
So Happy Blog Day! Why not salute a few great L2 blogs that you're enjoying and join the fun!
Technorati Tags: BlogDay, BlogDay2006

1 Comments:
On a side note, Blogger celebrated their 7th B'day last week on the 23rd. Check the Buzz when you log in.
By
Muggie, at 10:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home