Welcome to the original Learning 2.0 Program. This site was created to support PLCMC's Learning 2.0 Program; a discovery learning program designed to encourage staff to explore new technologies and reward them for doing 23 Things. Since the program's launched, it has fostered Learning 2.0 programs all over the world. If you are interested in duplicating or modifying this program for your organization, please see Program Notes on About Page and contact Helene Blowers for information.


Blogger changes ahead...

Just a heads up -- Blogger made an exciting announcement yesterday that they are adding some long over due and much needed new features. If you are one of the lucky ones to see these new features already, please comment and let me know. Here's my take.

2 Comments:

  • I was able to transfer my blogger account over to the new beta. I have taken a couple of screenshots and put them in my blog, The Questing Librarian (http://www.questinglibrarian.blogspot.com) if you would like to take a look.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

  • I was able to transfer my account also. I think the blog looks the same though

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home